The pool noodle trick is a popular method on how people fix a sagging front bumper bar. It is known that some VEs have their front bumper bar sag which won’t allow the bar to sit flush with the bonnet or the headlights lights.
It is a pretty simple trick.
- Go and buy a pool noodle from a pool toy store, local retailer like Big W, Kmart or Bunnings.
- Remove front bumper (4 bolts under the front of the car, two on the top and then two on either side inside the wheel arch).
- Cut pool noodle to length and attach with cable ties
- Refit front bumper
- How to fix Front Bar Sag?
- How to fix Front Bumper Bar Sag?
- VE Front Bar Panel Gap
- VE Front Bumper Gap