How to access the Holden VE Engineering Mode
Holden VE Computer Tricks
This works for all VE models and HSV models.
Entering Engineering mode offers the following:
- Current software version
- GM Part Number
- Battery Voltage (This you can rely on)
- Battery Charge (This is not always the best to trust)
- Remaining Fuel Percentage
- Instant Fuel
- Coolant Temperature
- Digital Speed
- Type Pressure (Only if you have the Tyre Pressure Sensors and appropriate wheels)
- Throttle Position
- Self Testing (which allows you to test all the dash lights)
Most of the gauge’s operated within VE’s use the Computer System for its data source.
I have a range of YouTube Videos for VE Modifications and quick "How to" clips. Check out my channel today! http://youtube.com/cohenl09
Any information or advice posted on this website is to be taken at your own risk. The publisher and owner of this website is not liable for any mistakes made by taking the published advice and/or information. Use and follow at your own risk! Should you have any concerns, seek professional automotive assistance.