How to access the Holden VE Engineering Mode
This works for all VE models and HSV models.
Entering Engineering mode offers the following:
- Current software version
- GM Part Number
- Battery Voltage (This you can rely on)
- Battery Charge (This is not always the best to trust)
- Remaining Fuel Percentage
- Instant Fuel
- Coolant Temperature
- Digital Speed
- Type Pressure (If you have the Tyre Pressure Sensors and appropriate wheels)
- Throttle Position
- Self Testing (which allows you to test all the dash lights)
Most of the gauge’s operated within VE’s use the Computer System for its data source.